Thursday, February 28, 2008

One of each.

1) Something gay:
A Jihad for Love - Gay muslims! I saw this film at the Berlinale and thought it was very good and really sad at times.



The director had no permission to shoot his movie in some of the muslim countries he travelled to. He pretended to be a tourist and hid the significant footage in the middle of his tapes: the first and last ten minutes were always touristy shots.
[For the frenchies: this movie was co-financed by arte, so I hope they might show it at some point.]

2) Something cute:



3) Something I'm happy about (besides the above picture):

I'm going to go back to school for six months (starting at the end of march) to learn nerdy computery/web design things.

4) Something I'm looking forward to:
Making a short film with my friends. This is going to take a while though.

No comments: