Saturday, August 25, 2007

close up, baby!

I have been tagged with yet another taggy thing by Socky
I think I am supposed to write this:
"Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you're interested in/curious about -- it can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, and I'll take the pictures and post them." (I am a little scared of this one, but try to shock me)
In other news, I went to the Tegan & Sara concert yesterday. I pretty much forgot to take pictures because my camera was annoying me, but it was great. I'm not really into their newer stuff that much, but they are good live. Also i met Amy, yay! That was really nice.  The rest of the audience was very gay too, of course. And there were some emo-looking boys. With bangs. Crying I assume. 
Anyways here are the two pictures i took that actually turned out ok-ish.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

matilda said...

P.S. Question of the day: Tegan or Sara?

P.P.S: I hate Blogger. I have absolutely no control over the formatting.

ooijj said...

meme: the piece of Berlin Wall you live closest to that's still standing.

::: sissi ::: said...

yay for concerts and meeting cool people :)

sparklemotion said...

sara! sara! sara!

loved your line about emo boys w/ bangs crying :)

matilda said...

cool. no fights between me and sparky then :)

Flor Tercero said...

hmmm... I dunno who is who... :D

I get so jealous ! I want the ocean right now !!!