Wednesday, April 18, 2007

# 1

hello.

 Meet my brand new blog. I more or less stole the title from a very good documentary about David Lynch**. Which leads me to the subject of this: Movies!! It will be full of movie reviews, my favourite movie quotes and discussions about adorable actresses and their eyebrows (yeah, thats one of my obsessions- you will learn about the others later).

 The first quote I got for you is from the original Sabrina movie from 1954 (don't forget to imagine a heavy french accent here).

"And now, mes dames et messieurs,
soon we will see how you have learnt
the lesson of the souffle.
The souffle, it must be gay.
Gay.
Like two butterflies dancing
the waltz in the summer breeze.
Very well. You have five seconds!"

 If you want me to review a certain film or you want your favourite movie quote posted here, email me:
matildas_flugzeug@gmx.de

 Of course I can't promise to always stay on topic. It might for example just happen that I post some pictures of a concert I saw. Simply because it amuses me to see Lovefoxxx pointing at her pussy. 

bisous,
matilda.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


P.S. I'm hoping to get Persona and Paradroid to post here some time. Don't tell them yet. ;)

** http://imdb.com/title/tt0192470/


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes!...my luck is in...i'm at a gas station with an EasyInternet cafe...and i'm the first one to comment like i promised....

The pictures are great, I love them all.

-paradroid
ps: love you loads, hope you're feeling better, look after yourself. :)

0 said...

yipee, a post ! i don't know why, i feel like i'm capable of reading that quote with an heavy french accent. if you're good, i'll read it to you out loud ;)

- persona (review it, review it, review it !)

Magnolia31 said...

Woooow ! Para and Persona are like the fastest shooters on the Kelkian West !

Glad you post Matildada !

And here, the first request : can you comment on Das Leben der Anderen for me ?

:-D

Eve said...

Yay your blog is up! I'm curious about the eyebrows- and other obsessions!

Kisses,

Eve

s:onthego said...

new shiny new blog... and i am comment number 5... fav number.

like the template ;)

sparklemotion said...

Woooow ! Para and Persona are like the fastest shooters on the Kelkian West !

para and frenchy prematurely shot their wad, if you will.

matty, does this mean i can pimp you out now?!!! pls say yes!

loula said...

ooo i love sabrina

and new blogs

matilda said...

yay so many nice comments! i'm happy :)

[i think persona would be way better than me to review the movie she named herself after ;)]

::: sissi ::: said...

uhuuuu! new blogger in town! yay!
i am looking forward to enlighting reviews :) and stuff!

-sis

nomimalone said...

ahhh, lovefoxxx, i love that mutt

yay for a new work distraction!

ooijj said...

yay Matilda! look forward to reading your movie musings.

Guls said...

ok girls it takes me sometime to find where i should push to post a comment. geezz...

I am glad that you gave in to peer pressure. I am looking forward to hear your comments about films. And I wanna hear about Das Leben der Anderen too, whenever you watch it.

Cheers.
Guls